12V Two-Seater Kids Electric Ride-On Car, with Electric Bucket, Remote Control - Red
With this electric ride-on, kids will feel all the joys of driving.
Postage: FREE (UK MAINLAND)
Estimated Delivery: 27th Feb (Tue) - 28th Feb (Wed)
With this electric ride-on, kids will feel all the joys of driving. It's a two-seater, so they can bring friends along and enjoy the fun together. Capable of going up to 6km/h, this kids ride on utv features a music player, LED headlights and a horn – just like the real thing. The remote control lets parents get involved and control the electric UTV, so no one misses out on the enjoyment.
- Spacious Two-Seater: Electric UTV can fit two children - they'll bring friends along and have fun together.
- Realistic: This kids ride on car includes a music player, LED headlights, viewing screen and a working horn - everything you'd expect in a real vehicle. Also includes a back bucket for children to keep toys.
- Remote Control: Can be driven manually or with a remote, so parents can steer this kids electric car, getting everyone involved in the fun.
- Dimensions: 65.5H x 121L x 69Wcm. Suitable for ages 3-6 years. Two AAA batteries are required (not included).
- MAXIMUM LOAD 50KG. EASY ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- Colour: Red and black
- Material: PP and metal
- Dimensions: 65.5H x 121L x 69Wcm. Seat: From floor: 32H x 48L x 20.5Wcm. Bucket: 13H x 61L x 28.5Wcm. Wheel: ?27.5cm
- Remote distance: 20m
- Speed: 3-6km/h
- Weight capacity: 50kg
- Battery: 12V 7AH
- Recommended age: 3-6 years. Certification age: 3-8 years
- Certifications: EN71-1-2-3, EN62115, EMC, ROHS and RED
- Run time: 45 minutes
- First charge: 6-8 hours. Regular charge: 8-12 hours
- Item label: 370-239V70RD
- Note: Children must be under adult supervision when riding. Two AAA batteries are required (not included)
- 1 x Kids electric ride-on
- 1 x Toy shovel
- 1 x Manual
- A two-seater, so they can drive with friends
- Off-road style truck, with LED lights and working horn
- Alarm signals when the power is low
- Can be used manually or with a remote control
- Spring suspensions for smooth riding
- Pre-installed music, USB input and mp3 plug-ins
- An electronic bucket, which can keep toys and snacks
- Toy shovel for playing
- Maximum load 50kg, easy assembly required
Areas Covered - UK Mainland
Our standard FREE delivery service applies to UK mainland postcodes only. We currently do not serve areas outside UK mainland including Scottish Offshore (KW15-17, ZE, HS, PA20, 41-49, 60-75, 77-78, KA27-28, PH40, 42-44), Scilly Isles (TR21-25), Northern Ireland (BT), Channel Islands (GY, JE), IOM (IM), Eire and BFPO addresses. Some UK Mainland postcodes may incur a surcharge of £80 - £150. If this applies to your postcode, you will be informed prior to dispatch.
Standard Delivery Procedure
We partner with various courier service providers with standard delivery between 7am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
For small to medium size items, tracking information is provided for most orders (as available) which are delivered by the courier without notice. If there is no access, the courier may card your delivery or leave your item with a neighbour or in a common safe place. For carded deliveries, it is your responsibility to follow the courier instructions to rearrange delivery as soon as possible. If the item is returned to us, a failed delivery charge may apply before the item can be booked again. If you experience any problems with your delivery, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
For large and bulky items, a booking is made with you prior to delivery. Please make sure we have the correct telephone number to prevent delays. The booking is to advise you of the allocated delivery date to allow you to make arrangements to receive delivery on the day. Please note we are unable to provide a specific timeslot and you will need to arrange for someone to be available all day on the delivery date although some courier providers may offer a more specific timeslot.
Please note delivery is to curb side only from where you are responsible for unloading the item. For bulky items, please ensure you have friends or family to assist you. The courier may be able to assist with this for an additional charge but is not obligated to assist with delivery to upper floors if this has not been pre-arranged. If you require assistance with delivery, please communicate this to us immediately upon order placement for a quote and to ensure the correct courier service is allocated for your order (subject to availability).
If, at the time of the booking, you are unable to receive delivery on the allocated day, your local depot will contact you again later to rebook delivery free of charge. Your ETA is reset at this point and your new ETA is subject to courier availability and the item may be allocated to another order. When a booking is confirmed, items may be loaded for dispatch up to 3 working days prior to the delivery date. If the allocated delivery date was confirmed and is then requested to be changed by you at least 3 full working days prior to delivery, this is done free of charge. If this is done 1-2 full working days prior to delivery, an administrative charge of £30 - £80 may incur, depending on item and area; if this is done less than 1 full working day or for a failed delivery, a full courier charge of £80 - £150 may incur, depending on item and area.
Estimated Delivery Timeframe (ETA)
Most product pages display an ETA for delivery. While the majority of orders are delivered within this timeframe, please note the ETA is tentative only and is NOT guaranteed. Our official lead time for UK mainland deliveries is 14-21 working days and cancellations due to a deviation from the displayed, tentative ETA will incur a handling charge of £30. If an order is cancelled after dispatch for any reason, a full handling charge of £50 - £150 will incur to cover courier and administrative costs. If you have specific delivery requirements, please email us at [email protected] prior to placing order.
Receiving your delivery
All booked deliveries must be received in person, unless the customer provides written confirmation to drop the item at a designated location, indemnifying us from any loss, damage or theft of the item. Before signing for delivery, please inspect the package carefully to ensure perfect condition. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ANY DAMAGE, MINOR OR MAJOR, BE STATED ON THE DELIVERY NOTES BEFORE SIGNING OR WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CLAIM WITH THE COURIER AND THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR RETURN. If the item is significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery but must take pictures as proof.
From ordering to delivery, we aim to make your purchase experience with us as pleasant as possible. If you have any specific requirements or have any queries about an item delivery, send us a quick email at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.